FS21 Limited t/a Coerver® Coaching Scotland is committed to protecting your privacy.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
FS21 Limited t/a Coerver® Coaching Scotland is responsible for your personal data.
Which personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect may include:
- Contact information, such as your name, dob, postal address, including your home address, where you have provided this to us, business address, telephone number, mobile phone number, fax number and email address
- Payment data, such as data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention, including credit/debit card numbers, security code numbers and other related billing information
- Further information necessarily processed in a project or client contractual relationship with FS21 Limited t/a Coerver® Coaching Scotland or voluntarily provided by you, such as instructions given, payments made, requests and projects
- Your password for the coerver.co.uk/scotland, www.coerverscotland.scot, www.clubcoerver.com www.coerver.scot website
- Information collected from publicly available resources, integrity data bases and credit agencies
How do we collect your personal data?
We may collect personal data about you in a number of circumstances, including
- During booking of a course or programme online, over telephone, over email or in person
Are you required to provide personal data?
- As a general principle, you will provide us with your personal data entirely voluntarily.
- There are generally no detrimental effects on you if you choose not to consent or to provide personal data.
For which purposes will we use your personal data?
FS21 Limited t/a Coerver® Coaching Scotland will process all personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. The lawful basis for processing your data is to meet our contractual obligations. We may use your personal data for the following purposes only ("Permitted Purposes"):
- Managing and administering your bookings or your relationship with FS21 Limited t/a Coerver® Coaching Scotland, including processing payments, service updates, new similar services or upgrades, support services and additional services;
- Compliance with our Safeguarding Policies
- For any purpose related and/or ancillary to any of the above or any other purpose for which your personal data was provided to us.
Where you have expressly given us your consent, we may process your personal data also for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you through the channels you have approved
- Customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis, contests or other promotional activities or events;
With regard to marketing-related communication, we will - where legally required - only provide you with such information after you have opted in and will provide you the opportunity to opt out anytime if you do not want to receive further marketing-related communication from us. We will not use your personal data for taking any automated decisions affecting you or creating profiles other than described above. Depending on for which of the above Permitted Purposes we use your personal data, the legal grounds on which we process your personal data are either: • Compliance with our safeguarding policies.
- Necessary for purposes of our legitimate interest or those of any third party recipients that receive your personal data, always provided that such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In addition, the processing may be based on your consent where you have expressly given that to us.
With whom will we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Any third party to whom we assign or novate any of our rights or obligations
- With courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators or attorneys or other parties where it is reasonably necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal or equitable claim, or for the purposes of a confidential alternative dispute resolution process, Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal data when you direct us or give us permission, when we are required by applicable law or regulations or judicial or official request to do so, or as required to investigate actual or suspected fraudulent or criminal activities.
Where we Store your Personal Data
Keeping this personal data about you secure FS21 Limited t/a Coerver® Coaching Scotland keeps Personal Data in three locations - FS21 Limited t/a Coerver® Coaching Scotland website –which is password protected.
- Dropbox cloud system – Contact details and data is stored in dropbox cloud system and your personal data are kept confidential and secure. Only FS21 Limited t/a Coerver® Coaching Scotland approved staff, have access to the files and all office computers are password protected.
- Personal data in paper files in FS21 sports Ltd office and onsight locations. Paper files are kept in lockable filing cabinets and obsolete papers are shredded. Data in onsight locations are kept securely by staff and never include full data.
- We will not be responsible for any losses arising from any inaccurate, inauthentic, deficient or incomplete personal data that you provide to us.
How long do we retain your personal data?